March Cancer Care Shopping Event
Date: 3/23/13 – Saturday
Location – Wicked Wolf Tavern – White Plans, NY
Facebook Event Page
$10 donation at door
1st 25 people will get a swag bag!
Shopping event and partial proceeds go to Cancer Care ….We have some great vendors so far!
I Heart Boobs will have a booth…save on shipping and come down to White Plains, NY and stop by our booth for a great time for a great cause!
I Heart Boobs will have goodies in all the gift bags at this event! Come check it out!
On February 27th, NoMa Social in New Rochelle will be hosting Tamra Barney’s bachelorette party. This will be the first time any Orange County housewife appears in Westchester, NY. NoMa Social will be hosting this event with a 3 hour of endless mediteranean tapas, and open bar! Gift bags will be given to all attendees loaded with giveaways and gift certificates from up and coming and existing brands. Come celebrate with Tamra’s bacheloretter party with us and enjoy Cuca drinks specials and a fun evening before Tamra gets married to our fave Eddie Judge!
Love by Bella Fiora & Love Shoes will be hosting a fashion show including the launch of Very Lovely Soles.
Buy Tickets: http://nomasocial.eventbrite.com/
Purchase one of these great V-Neck T-shirts for your sweetie, daughter, mother, sister, friend, cancer survivor/patient for V-Day! Its a great gift that shows you care and promotes breast cancer awareness & health. You will be donating to the cause b/c each shirt sold…$5 will be donated to the ACS. Get one today before they sell out before V-Day! xo
12/9/12 Sunday (0)
Shop till you drop!Lets do our holiday shopping with various vendors while we donate!
CC Events Holiday Shopping in the Hamptons
2pm – 6pm
230 Elm St, Southampton, New York 11968
The 1st 25 guests will get an I Heart Boobs Wristband and Sticker to bring awareness in their SWAG BAG!
Admission will be $10 purchase online $15 at the door!
Shopping, Snacks, Drinks, Spa Bar, Music!!!
Photographer will be doing profesional head shots
Media coverage by vocab magazine & Mindbogglaz
P.S. Its for a good cause!
Part of the proceeds will go the American Red Cross
Early Cyber Monday Shopping begins NOW! Get your holiday shopping in NOW for your friends and family or even yourself! A GREAT GIFT that brings AWARENESS and also DONATES to the cause in the fight against breast cancer! Please share with your friends. www.facebook.com/iheartboobsorg. Each purchase will also get a BONUS gift!
The 4th Annual Women Promoting Women Event (Trunk Show)
*Date Change: When: Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012
Time: 6 PM â€“ 9 PM
Location: Bedford Historical Society, 608 Old Post Rd, Bedford NY.
SmokeHouse Tailgate Grill – Beer For Boobs Event
I Heart Boobs will be selling apparel, shot glassess and having a 50/50 raffle!
$4 COORS LIGHT DRAFTS
WE WILL BE DONATING $1 FROM EVERY DRAFT SOLD TO I HEART BOOBS – Makings Strides Against Breast Cancer – Westchester, NY
$20 CORONA BUCKETS
WE WILL BE DONATING $5 FROM EVERY BUCKET SOLD TO I HEART BOOBS – Makings Strides Against Breast Cancer – Westchester, NY
Butterfield 8 NYC – Second Annual Fundraiser for Susan G Komen
When: 10/24/12 – Wednesday
Time: 6 PM – 8 PM
I Heart Boobs will be selling T-Shirts & Wrist-Bands
Open bar from 6-8 for $35 with part of the proceeds going towards Susan G Komen.
The first 20 guests that purchase the open bar will receive an AHAVA Skin Care gift bag.
Black Bear in South Norwalk – Battle for a Cure!
Time: 6 PM – 9 PM.
There will be a $10 Suggested Donation at the Door which will get Free Hor D’Oeuvres and Drink Specials. Pink Hair Exentsions
I Heart Boobs will be selling apparel, shot glasses & I Heart Boobs Wrist-Bands.
When: Friday, Oct 12, 2012
Time: 5:30 PM – 8 PM
This Friday dont miss Butterfield 8’s 4th annual Battle for a Cure Breast Cancer fundraiser starting. Enjoy a Butterfield 8 Pink Martini and a silent auction. 10pm Butterfield 8 have both house DJ’s spinning for a cure all night long! Join us and we’ll battle together!
I Heart Boobs will be selling apparel!
**I Heart Boobs was able to raise $414 from clothing sold and other donations. All was donated to the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer!**
I Heart Boobs Fundraiser at Wicked Wolf Tavern, White Plains, NY.
- Thursday, October 4, 2012
- 6:00pm until 9:00pm
- Wicked Wolf Tavern – 166B Mamaroneck Avenue, White Plains, NY 10601
Come for a fun night out and support I Heart Boobs & Pink Hair For Hope in the fight against breast cancer at Wicked Wolf Tavern WP. We will be selling clothing & shot glasses from I Heart Boobs and have great raffle prizes again this year plus a 50/50! A silent auction Willie Nelson autographed I Heart Boobs T-Shirt. Proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer – Team Muffin’s Crew. $10 optional donation at the door if you are interested in drink & app specials.
Don’t forget to get your Pink Hair Extension from Pink Hair for Hope with employees from Salon Maffei for a $10 donation.
Raffle Prizes to Date:
Raffle Prizes (Must be present to win prize) $10 each or 3 for $25
(Chinese Raffle 25 Chances on 1 ticket + Door Prize): (The raffles will begin around 8:15PM)
- Dinner for 2 (up to $75) at NoMa Social at the Radisson Hotel in NR – Donated by Colby B.
- Dinner for 2 at Mc Duffs in Greenwich – Donated by Jamie L.
- Lunch for 2 ($40 Value) at Chat 19 & $40 Gift Cert. Tequila Sunrise– Donated by Jamie L.
- Gift Cert. $100 Copacabana – Donated by Jamie L.
- Gift Cert $50 Soho Grill – Donated by Jamie L.
- Gift Cert. to Cooked & Co. in Scarsdale – Donated by Melissa I.
- Smoke House Chili Grill $100 Dinner & Drinks for 4 – Donated by Justin Z.
- Bellina Chocolates Basket â€“ Donated by Kristen at Bellina Choc. in Ossining
- $50 off a Custom Cake Order Little MisCakes â€“ Donated by Tara P.
- Costume Jewelry Goodie Bag – Donated by Erica P.
- $50 Cert. to www.almostfreemusic.com – Donated by Damian C.
- Gift Cert to Salon POSH in Mamaroneck- Donated by Diane M.
- Bath Relaxation Basket – Donated by Kim M.
- Culinary Basket – Donated by Lori & Rick P.
- Beer Basket â€“ Donated by Manhattan Beer Distributors
- Wine Basket – Donated by NY Wine & Spirits
- Wine Basket – Donated by Jen G.
- Wine Charm Basket – Donated by Frankie W.
- Avon Goodie Bag – Donated by Amanda O.
- Love R Pets Gift Basket w/ $50 Gift Cert.- Donated by Jeanine from Love R Pets in New Rochelle
- Hamilton Beach -A Deep Fryer, The Scoop Single Serve Coffeemaker, Half Pint Soft-Serve Ice Cream Maker & Stay or Go Portable Slow Cooker- Donated by Kristy
- Circulon Contempo 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven – Donated by Frank M.
- Executive Charging Station & Desktop Organizer – Donated by Lori & Rick P.
- Toy Syma S107/S107G R/C Helicopter – Donated by Mark I.
- A Weekend Pet of Sitting – Ala’s Pet Sitting Services by Angela Marino-Barchella
- 60 Min. Signature Massage from Amethyst Integrative Massage Therapy in WP
- 60 Min Massage from Rachele Rose Day Spa â€“ Donated by Brooke S.
- Complimentary Facial Makeover (valued at $135) – Makeovers by Andrea www.facebook.com/makeoversbyandrea
- $50 Gift Card Love Shoes Larchmont – Donated by Ellie D.
- (2) Gift Cert. for Westchester Laser Assoc. â€“ Donated by Marie G.
- Country Singer Sammy Kershaw (autographed) Gift Basket – Donated by Denise & Butch C.
- Wilson BCRF Tennis Equipment with a Nike Sports Bag – Donated by Adelina C
- Lola B Bag – Donated by Laura S.
- Imitation Michael Kors Handbag â€“ Anonymous Donor
- $125 off Tax Services with JP Accounting & Tax CPA PLLC
- Macinspires Gift Cert Free beginner or intermediate class, BC Otterbox Iphone Case & IPad Cover â€“ Donated by Gelbstein
- 50/50 Raffle ($5 Tickets) â€“ * Winner does not have be present to win.
- DOOR PRIZE RAFFLE (Each raffle ticket has 1 Door Check Coupon): Dinner for 2 at Wicked Wolf
- $2 SPIN WHEEL GAME â€“ Evaton, Inc. donated 36 bottles of wine. Wicked Wolf donated drink passes. (3) Individually Wrapped Avon Goodie Bags – Donated by Amanda O. & more surprise gifts.
– Willie Nelson autographed I Heart Boobs XL Adult Black T-Shirt in a frame w/ picture.
** I Heart Boobs was able to raise $4,275 for the ACS – Making Strides in just 3 hours with the help of so many people! Thank you all for participating in the event….even in the pouring rain! ***
9/23/12 – Sunday (0)
FACEBOOK CONTEST for an I Heart Boobs Wrist-Band.
Submit a fan photo on our Facebook Wall wearing I Heart Boobs Apparel. We will enter your name in our contest poll. Have your friends LIKE our page and vote for your name on poll. Who ever has the most votes by Oct 31st will win! Start posting now for a chance to get the most LIKES! GL!
New Women\’s Tank Top â€“ Signature Heart Pink Ribbon are now available! Purchase yours today before they sell out for the summer!
Congrats to my mother for being 15 years CANCER FREE today!